Create STAY&SAVE profile
At Arp-Hansen Hotel Group we offer our guests STAY&SAVE.
Become a reward guest and get the opportunity to receive exceptional hotel deals.
Earn points when you stay at our hotels, and change them into free nights. One free night costs from 5,000 points. Remember that you can earn twice as many points per night when you book directly through our websites – It means that every 6th night is a free night! You can only earn points for one room per night per membership. When you sign up for your STAY&SAVE membership, you will receive an electronic membership card, which you must use when you receive points for your overnight stays, book free nights and get discount in the restaurants.
Exceptional hotel deals
Furthermore, you can sign up for our newsletter and get access to exceptional hotel deals.
- 500 points when creating a profile.
- Double points when you book through our websites (2 x 500 points per night).*
- 500 points per night when you book through our booking departments.
- Every 6th night as a free night – If you have booked the first 5 through our websites. A free night in at Standard room for 1 or 2 persons including breakfast cost 5,000 points. Free nights in at Superior or Executive room cost 10,000 or 15,000 points, respectively.
- 10% discount in the restaurants Brasserie Murdoch, The Harbour and Tivoli Brasserie.
- The opportunity to receive our newsletter and get exceptional hotel deals.
STAY&SAVE includes the following hotels:
Phoenix Copenhagen, 71 Nyhavn Hotel, Copenhagen Strand, Imperial Hotel, The Square, Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center, Copenhagen Island og Gentofte Hotel. All our hotels are centrally located in Copenhagen and offer free Wi-Fi.
Create member profile
Yes, please, I would like to receive fantastic accommodation offers by email from Arp-Hansen Hotel Group A/S, Nybrovej 75, 2820 Gentofte, including from the group’s hotels, congress center and hostels. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or via an unsubscribe link in the email. You can read more about how we process your personal data in our data protection policy. Please note that it is only possible to receive our newsletter in Danish.
How to book your free nights
To book free nights please contact the hotel you wish to stay at directly. Free nights are subject to availability and high demand periods, but we will always do our very best to meet your request to use your points.
Note: Hotel stays booked by third party or via online travel agencies will not give you points, regardless the room price. It is not possible to combine the membership card with any other beneficial programmes and some benefits cannot be combined with hotel packages and special offers. We reserve the right to make changes without further notice; however, our website will always be updated.